Tallinn Health Care College invites you to participate at the conference and workshops
Date: 08 November 2019
Location: Tallinn Health Care College – Kännu 67, Tallinn
We invite you to participate either with an oral presentation or a virtual poster on the subject Addressing Chronic Wound (pressure ulcer or venous ulcer).
The topics addressed:
- Chronic wound formation (pressure ulcer or venous ulcer) and prophylactic
- Care of a chronic wound
- Choosing wound plaster for a chronic wound
- Ways of cleaning a chronic wound
- Addressing compression stockings
- Students̕ and nurses̕ knowledge about addressing a chronic wound
We kindly ask you to send the abstracts for the collection of abstracts the latest by 30 April 2019 via Tallinn Healthcare College website www.ttk.ee. The volume of abstracts is up to 2500 characters. The font for abstracts is Times New Roman and font size 12, line spacing 1.0.
Obligatory parts of the abstract:
- First name(s) and surname of the author/authors
- Photo/photos of the author/authors
- Academic degrees of the author/authors
- E-mail addresses of the author/authors
- Supervisors of the author/authors (in case there are)
- Title of abstracts (title font size 16)
- Description of the problem
- Purpose and tasks
- Results obtained
- References (up to 3 reference materials)
- To choose either an oral presentation or a virtual poster is a preferred option
The organising committee of the conference Ljudmila Linnik, Siret Piirsalu, Merle Talvik, Õie Tähtla selects the abstracts for the collection of abstracts by 10 May.
The conference is free.
A virtual theses book of the conference will also be completed.
You are welcome!