Gross salary: 19,000 EUR per year ( Pay review after 3 months probation period) Monthly Salary 1583 EUR
We are seeking a school nurse to oversee the health and safety of our children and staff for the coming academic year. The ideal candidate will want to work in an internationally minded environment. You need to enjoy every day being different and have an abundance of energy and take joy from working with children. The skills of flexibility, adaptability and positivity are crucial to this position.
Our school nurse is a crucial part of the school team and will is responsible, in the main, for the following:
- Collaborate to produce school menu in program “Kurmis-Ēdnīca”
- Maintaining vaccination and health paperwork collected upon admission
- Maintaining Staff medical information
- Keeping records related and relevant medical issues that occur in the school
- Checking pupils health status during the school day
- Communicating with parents when children are sick
- Administering First Aid
- Providing parents and staff with medical guidance in order to keep themselves and the pupils healthy
- Working alongside senior staff to support the delivery of our Personal, Social and Health Education
- Managing and leading the school response to any pandemic and medical emergency situations
- Observing and supervising children at play when necessary
- Ensuring the school is compliant in all areas that relate to health and medicine in state inspections.
The candidate must be a qualified nurse with a good level of English. Latvian language is essential and Russian language is an advantage but not essential.
If you would like to take your career further with a forward thinking international company this role would suit you. You should be ready to start work at the end of July or beginning of August.
Please apply by sending your CV and a brief covering letter in English with a reference “School Nurse” to email email@example.com
King’s College, The British School of Latvia
Marupes County, Pinki, Turaidas Street 1, LV-2107 (Latvia)
Tel: (+371) 29559568